This interim report for the period January-June 2023 has been prepared for the purpose of complying with the terms of Corem Kelly AB’s (publ) bond and loan agreements.
- Income amounted to SEK 1,817 million (1,680).
- Profit from property management amounted to SEK 695 million (710).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK –2,800 million (2,253).
EVENTS DURING THE SECOND QUARTER
- In July, Corem signed, after the end of the period, together with ALM Equity och Broskeppet Bostad, an agreement with the property investor Nrep on the sale of 51 percent of the shares in Klövern for approximately SEK 2.5 billion. The accounting effect of the deal is negative profit effect of approximately SEK 1 billion, which is reported in the quarter. The transfer is planned for August 2023. The deal means a positive liquidity effect amounting to SEK 1.4 SEK billion.
- In May, Corem Kelly, redeemed a bond loan of SEK 700 million.
- In June, Corem Kelly received an updated credit rating from Scope Ratings. The update confirms that Corem Kelly maintains the previous credit rating of BBB-, stable outlook.
Corem Kelly AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Rutger Arnhult, CEO, +46 70 458 24 70, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eva Landén, Deputy CEO, + 46 10 482 76 50, email@example.com
Corem Kelly AB (publ). Phone: +46 10 482 70 00. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is information that Corem Kelly AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act (2007:528). This information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above at 08:00 CEST on 14 July 2023.
This interim report has been published in Swedish and in English. In the event of a discrepancy between the language versions, the Swedish version shall take priority.