This interim information for the period January-September 2023 has been prepared for the purpose of complying with the terms of Corem Kelly AB’s (publ) bond and loan agreements.
- Income amounted to SEK 2,695 million (2,531).
- Profit from property management amounted to SEK 1,003 million (1,061).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK –5,201 million (2,261).
EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER
- In August, Corem divested a part of the shares in Klövern to Nrep and received a settlement of SEK 1.4 billion. The holding has, with the partial divestment in the quarter, been reclassified from Shares in associated companies to Financial assets valued at fair value.
- In September, Corem Kelly redeemed outstanding bonds of SEK 739 million at maturity.
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
• In October, four letters of intent were signed regarding divestment of properties in Corem Property Group AB at an underlying property values of SEK 12 billion.
Corem Kelly AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Rutger Arnhult, CEO, +46 70 458 24 70, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eva Landén, Deputy CEO, + 46 10 482 76 50, email@example.com
Corem Kelly AB (publ). Phone: +46 10 482 70 00. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is information that Corem Kelly AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above at 08:00 CEST on 26 October 2023.
This interim report has been published in Swedish and in English. In the event of a discrepancy between the language versions, the Swedish version shall take priority.