This interim information for the period January – September 2021 has been prepared for the purpose of complying with the terms of Klövern AB’s (publ) bond and loan agreements. On 29 March 2021, Corem Property Group AB (publ) announced a public offer to the shareholders of Klövern AB (publ). In June 2021, the offer was declared unconditional, after which Klövern’s shares were delisted from Nasdaq Stockholm in July 2021. Klövern is a subsidiary of Corem Property Group since 15 June 2021.
• Income amounted to SEK 2,431 million (2,457).
• Profit from property management amounted to SEK 967 million (982).
• Profit before tax amounted to SEK 2,605 million (1,661).
Klövern AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Eva Landén, CEO, +46 8 503 853 33, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lars Norrby, IR, +46 76 777 38 00, email@example.com
Klövern AB (publ), Bredgränd 4, 111 30 Stockholm. Phone: +46 10 482 70 00. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is information that Klövern AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above at 08:00 CEST on 27 October 2021.
This interim information has been published in Swedish and in English. In the event of a discrepancy between the language versions, the Swedish version shall take priority.
- 211027 Interim information January – September 2021 (press release)
- Read the Interim information January-September 2021 here (pdf)